30 October 2009
Estou super sem tempo pra blogar:( os assuntos vão, vem, ficam velhos e eu não escrevo, aff...Aqui fotitas que tirei hoje brincando com Sofia no espaço super hiper mega colorido, ela adora esse mundinho dela, rs...:)

I am not having enough time to blog lately:( the subjects come and go, I meant, things happen and I don't get a chance to write about it:( Here some photos that I've taken today with Sofia in a playtime. She has got a super, mega, hiper colourful space to play and she absolutely loves it:)

5 comments:
Que lindeza!!
E que saudades de dormir com ela!!
Beijos!
Inaja
Hi Poly!
We are happy when you have time to write just about anything. We enjoy and appreciate the time you put for blogging so we know how you are.
Hug Jana. xoxo
Ela é linda, Polly!
Ai que delícia!! Eu super me jogaria nos brinquedinhos com ela!! =)
A foto de vcs duas é muuuuito linda!!! Posta ela maiorzinha no flickr... (folgada, né? hehehe)
Beijinhos!!
hello p.,
well i caught up with all your blogs previous to sofia at play.
i just wish icould be there for playtime. my wish did not come true but not many of my wishes
ever have. that is why i am good at accepting fate.i enjoy seeing her just as often as you feel like posting her. beautiful mom and daughter.it keeps me feeling close to you. glad you do it.keep her safe. keep in touch. rpk
Post a Comment