Happy Dog Halloween!!!

01 November 2009

Achei o máximo quando um grupo de crianças, fantasiadas para halloween, bateram na minha porta ontem com o famoso "treat or trick" e trouxeram o cachorro delas também fantasiado:) muuuuuuuuuuuuito bacana, fiquei imaginando a diversão dessa criançada. O cachorro que veio aqui em casa estava com uma faca atravessando a cabeça, haahahaha...

Fui dar uma olhada online e vi que tem várias opções de fantasias super legais (bizarras) para cachorro.



It was awesome when some kids knocked my door yesterday with the famous "treat or trick" and they brought they dog along in a costume as well. The dog had a knife crossing its head, hahahhahha....the kids seemed like having a lots of fun!! I was checking online and found out that there is a quite few options for a dog costume.
Halloween in austrália (and, I guess, like in any other country) is far smaller than america, I don't think so the kids would take seriously the "treat or trick", there is no pumpkins in front of the houses and I've never seen people going to work in their costumes:( I really enjoyed the halloween time in america. In Brazil we don't celebrate it at all:(

5 comments:

Jôka P. said...

Ah, Polly, fiquei com peninha dos totós fantasiados de dia das bruxas! Se eu fosse um cachorro (e quem disse que não sou?) iria detestar aparecer assim...
Ah, um beijo pra vc, sua filha e família !

Edelize said...

Eu sou tão alheia ao Halloween, por não celebrarmos no Brasil e por que aqui também não é uma tradição como nos EUA.

Ah, couve - obrigada pela dica. Compro um monte de coisinhas nestas lojinha asiáticas e esqueço de olhar as verduras.

Polly, fomos na exibição do Dalí. Saímos daqui de manhã e voltamos à noite. Achei ótima! Ficamos um tempão na fila, estava super cheio. Você foi?

jana said...

Ohhh the dogs are funny! :)
I just returned from visiting David's sister and her kids. The boys looked really cute in the costumes but as you probably know I am not a big fan of Halloween. WE never celebrated in my country and I am not a big fan of costumes generally. I don't know why. I just don't. :)

Carol (beagá) said...

que engraçado este vestido de aranha!! my god!! o povo arruma é motivo pra ganhar dinheiro, hein???
bizarro....
bj

Lê said...

Adorei o cachorro de 3 cabeças!!! hahaha

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Uluru - by Templates para novo blogger