Solicitacoes!!

27 November 2006


Minha amiga, Jana, ha cinco e-mails atras, vem me pedindo pra escrever aqui, tambem, em Ingles porque assim ela pode ler e saber de mim... Ela eh da Republica Checa e tem o Ingles como segunda lingua. Nos conhecemos num grupo de conversaco, qdo eu ainda morava nos USA. Nos tornamos grandes amigas e parceiras de algumas viagens, festas e muita conversacao :) Ok jana...
No final de cada post vou escrever, de forma resumida ou talvez ate diferente do que escrevi em portugues, pra que ela possa, desta forma, ainda estar em contato comigo...e ja vou logo dizendo que cometo erros no Ingles...ainda estou aprendendo!
Foto: Jana e Eu na viagem a vermont.


My friend, Jana, asked me to write also in English on my blogspot. She is from Czech Republic and has the English as a second language. We'd met each other in a conversation group when I was still leaving in North America and we became best friends and mattes in some trips, parties and a lot of talkies:) Ok Jana...at the end of each post I'll be typing in English for you. It may be in a diferent or short way but I'll make sure you get the point of each thing in each post, ok?? enjoy it!!! Photo: vermont trip :) 12 hours talking, remember??? hehehhe

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hello Polly!

hahaha Vermont trip! I remember that a lot! Even we were sitting 12 hours in the car I didn't mind it. It was one of the best spend days I could have. Very good company with good talk.

Jana.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Uluru - by Templates para novo blogger