Happy Valentine's day

14 February 2009


Hoje é Valentine's day (dia dos namorados). Acho bacana a diferença entre o dia dos namorados aqui e no Brasil, pois valentine's day a gente celebra como dia dos amantes e das amizades. Então, se você não tem um namorado, não se sente de fora:) Eu recebi 1 cartão de um amigo pelo correio (adoro receber coisas pelo correio) e vários e-mensagens de amigos. Eu e Pat saímos para jantar e pretendíamos ver o filme "Vicky Cristina Barcelona", mas mesmo chegando no cinema com 1h de antecedência a sessão já estava esgotada, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Ganhei flores e cartão do Pat:) Happy valentine's day!!!!!!!!!
***
In Brazil, the Valentine's day is celebrated in June, 12 and it is a day of the lovers not including friendship. So, we don't say "happy valentine's day" for a friend not even send cards, it is somenthing between boyfriends and girlfriends. I prefer the way that is here and in America. I remember feeling left out many times on valentine's day in Brazil because I didn't have a boyfriend:( It is nice that now I can say "happy valentine's day" to everyone:) I've had a loved day, went out for dinner, have got flowers and card from Pat. Hey Robert, I've got your card, thank you:)

3 comments:

Tati said...

muito legal ser comemorado também pelos amigos. assim nao se torna um dia triste para solteiros. isso acontece muito. bjs! happy valentines day.

Anonymous said...

will call u this week. i like the art work. looks like they are saying i give my heart to you. thanks for the mention. looking forward to talking to you about fires. i was worried for you because of the smoke threat to your baby. hope it was not an issue. all is quiet here. be well.

Anonymous said...

Little bit late but happy valentine's day to you and evrybody in the whole world!!!!!! :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Uluru - by Templates para novo blogger