14 February 2007
Às vezes eu me pego olhando o globo e fico pensando..pensando.. que saudade da comidinha lá de casa! se é que vocês me entendem :)
***Sometimes I catch myself looking at the globe thinking...thinking...thinking...missing the food from home.
If you can read between the lines, you can understand me :)

9 comments:
Polly,
I am sure everybody understands who left their homes and live in different countries or even continents.
Belive me I know that feeling of homesick.
I hope that you can find some good friends there because that would help to don't feel so homesick. As I found you in USA! :)
Thank you for all your comments on my blog! I am glad I have made you laugh with the hiking video. :) And thank you for birthday wishes and the card. Did you wrote that by yourself or you saw it somewhere else? It was very nice to read and think of.
So Polly
HAVE A HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY MY DEAR FRIEND AND MY LOVE IS ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU!
HUG and KISS xoxo
Happy Valentines Day!!!
Se pudesse eu faria aquela panqueca q/ fiz lá no apto de BH p/ vc e p/ Grazy..
Lembra q/ fomos ao supermercado, compramos frutas, pegamos tx e ficamos na cozinha p/ esperar a galera, que galera, heim??
Bjs amiga, não quero página branca, coloca cor aí.. PROTESTO!!
hey you,
who is the little girl looking at globe? by golly it's peppermint polly or should we change it to pistaschio polly.happy valentines day sweet friend. sure you are homesick. very understandable. jana has great advice. it just takes time to fit into a new environment.don't lament for too long over such issues. no matter where you are in life you have friends who love you and want to have you succeed and you will for sure.this loss of cafeteria job may be a blessing in disguise. your spoken english is very good so emphasize that in job search. the written is vastly improved so don't worry. everything will be better soon. my best wishes to you.i am visiting cousin in plymouth today.
xx robert xx
Hey Jana :) You are the one who understand homesick very well, I know... If I make half dozen of friends here like you I'll be fine, for sure :)
The thought That I wrote in the card for you I've saw in somewhere else, I might forgot to mention that. Happy Valentine's day for you too! misisng you...
Pagoda..for you too my favorite freak friend :)
Anonymous...quem é você? rosely? hahhaha..
Robert, The little girl is "Mafalda", she is from Argentina and I always loved her cartons, thoughts :)
You are always nice and positive, thanks a lot!!!! Happy valentine's day!!oxoxoxoxooxoxxxooxooxooxooxxo
Sei como é. Ando sonhando muito com a minha família, acho que tá na hora de umas férias por lá. Mas isso ainda vai ter que esperar bastante. :S
Beijos!
Sim, entendo...
e como! estamos em fase semelhante, até alguns cheiros me fazem lembrar de casa... e por falar em comida, a minha vontade era de um pastel de feira com café preto... (vou ter que esperar). Beijocas.
oi polly
ate que enfim eu consegui postar aqui, só estava dando erro.
É claro que eu entendo a saudade da comidinha lá de casa, em tudo que ela quer dizer. como diz o Rodrigo: "desanima não"!!!
Rs. bjkas.
Post a Comment